Welcome to Chiropractic Wellness Center of Cary
Your Cary Chiropractor
Your Family Resource for Natural Health Care
On behalf of our entire Cary NC team, we're happy to welcome you to our official website here at Chiropractic Wellness Center of Cary. We want you to think of us as your family resource for a variety of natural healthcare solutions. Our safe, non-invasive, drug-free methods can relieve you of back pain or other joint pain, help you rehabilitate your body, and even help reduce your risk of future health issues.
Meet Our Chiropractor in Cary NC
You'll feel at ease from your very first appointment with our chiropractor in Cary NC, Dr. Tammy Atkinson. Dr. Atkinson, a graduate of the renowned Palmer College of Chiropractic West, can treat many back, neck, and general musculoskeletal problems through the use of many different chiropractic techniques. Every member of your family can benefit from her extensive training, specific expertise, hard-earned skills, and compassionate manner.
Chiropractic Care and So Much More
Here at Chiropractic Wellness of Cary, our Cary chiropractor takes all aspects of your structural balance and well-being into account, balancing your entire body through the use of multiple complementary techniques. Young and old alike can benefit from such safe, gentle, and effective services and techniques as:
- Chiropractic care - Through chiropractic care we can improve the alignment and function of joint components, which in turn allows for the realignment of your entire body. A well-aligned body enjoys better nerve function, less muscular strain, and many other important health benefits.
- Spinal decompression - This non-invasive treatment can help you overcome disc conditions that lead to nerve compression, back pain, and neck pain.
- Physiotherapy - From cold laser therapy to moist heat to ultrasound, we offer a number of soothing, healing physiotherapy services.
- Corrective exercises - Personalized corrective exercise programs help you build the muscles that support your spine and allow for a healthy posture. They can also help you rehabilitate a soft tissue injury or come back from a disabling illness or hospitalization.
- Lifestyle advice - How healthy is your lifestyle? We can evaluate your habits and practices, helping you change your daily routine for the healthier.
- Nutritional assessments - You are what you eat -- but what are you eating, and how is helping or hurting your body? Our nutritional assessments can tell you.
Make an Appointment With Our Chiropractor At Chiropractic Wellness Center of Cary!
Our Cary chiropractor is looking forward to meeting you and helping your family thrive. Call (919) 439-2539 or click "Book Now" to schedule your initial visit to Chiropractic Wellness Center of Cary!